Jasper A. Petrucci, MD
Dr. Jasper Petrucci’s Expertise:
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Total Joint Replacement
- Specializes in the treatment of arthritis
Dr. Jasper Petrucci’s Special Interests:
- Dr. Jasper Petrucci provides comprehensive orthopedic care for patients suffering with joint pain, especially arthritis pain.
- He specializes in minimally invasive total joint replacement and reconstructive procedures for degenerative disorders.
Dr. Jasper Petrucci serves the community as a team physician for the Kane County Cougars and St. Charles High School. He also currently serves as team physician for Larkin High School in Elgin.
Certifications & Advanced Training
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip and Knee Replacement and Complex Hip Revisions
- Adult Reconstruction and Total Joint Replacement, Rush-Presbyterian Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- Orthopedic Surgery, The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Holds a combined degree from the Kellogg School of Management, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Health Services Management
- Honors Degree in Biomedical Engineering, McCormick School of Engineering at Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Staff, Delnor-Community Hospital, Geneva
- Staff, Provena St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin
Dr. Jasper Petrucci has advanced training in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, as well as complex hip revisions, on which he has published research.
FVO Connection Posts by Dr. Jasper Petrucci
- Joint Replacement Synonymous with Improved Sexual Function for 90% of Patients, Say Fox Valley Orthopedic Surgeons