Kevan E. Ketterling, MD
- Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon
- Arthroscopy of the Knee and Shoulder
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Reconstruction
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Minimally Invasive Surgery and Procedures for Sports-related Injuries
Dr. Kevan Ketterling is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine. He is the lead team physician for the Kane County Cougars, St. Charles North High School, and St. Charles East High School.
Early in his career, he served as the assistant team physician for the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cincinnati Reds. He has helped thousands of athletes recover from sports-related injuries and get back in the game.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Fellowship, Wellington Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Orthopedic Surgery, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Doctor of Medicine, Northwestern University
- Northwestern University
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Staff, Delnor-Community Hospital, Geneva
- Staff, Provena St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin
- Staff, Sherman Hospital, Elgin
More About Dr. Ketterling
Dr. Ketterling competes in triathlons, plays soccer, and skis, and frequently contributes sports medicine articles to the medical community and the media.
FVO Connection Posts by Dr. Ketterling
- ‘Burners’ Common to Football Players
- 8 Timely Tips from the FVO Sports Medicine Specialists
- Be Unstoppable, Play Safe and Stay Strong
- Condition Body First to Avoid Knee Pain; Reward With Sports
- Dr. Kevan Ketterling’s Smart Play Sports Tips
- Fox Valley Orthopedicsâ€™ Dr. Kevan Ketterling Coaches Kids on How to Bring It Home When Playing Ball
- Get Your Smart Play Sports Tips!
- Injuries to the Anterior Cruciate Ligament