Thomas A. Atkins, MD
Dr. Thomas Atkins Expertise:
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- General Orthopedic
- Hand and Elbow Surgery
Dr. Thomas Atkins Special Interests:
- Dr. Thomas Atkins provides comprehensive orthopedic care for patients suffering with hand, wrist, or elbow pain.
- He specializes in minimally invasive hand and elbow surgery and reconstructive procedures for degenerative disorders.
Dr. Atkins’ serves the community as a team physician for the Kane County Cougars and St. Charles High School.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Added Qualifications, Surgery of the Hand
- Hand and Upper Extremity, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago
- General Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Vermont Medical School
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Kane County Medical Society
- Staff, Delnor-Community Hospital, Geneva
- Staff, Provena St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin