DEXA / DXA Body Composition Analysis
No doctor’s order or prescription needed!
Forget the scale, forget pinch tests, this test shows you what percent of your body is bone, muscle, and fat. Gain insight on where the muscle in your body lies. This test shows you if you have larger muscle mass on one side of your body versus the other. An excellent resource for athletes, those trying to get in better shape, and anyone interested in learning more about their body’s balance.
Body composition analysis by DEXA is an accurate tool for assessing weight loss, nutrition, exercise, rehabilitation & overall health. Body fat percentage is superior to the currently accepted body mass index (BMI), as a measure of healthy weight. The results can help motivate and propel you in your journey.
Why should I get a Body Composition Analysis?
- Measure the effectiveness of your diet
- Learn if your current workout / trainer is effective
- Discover your level of fitness
- Determine a starting point on your fitness journey, then get additional tests to evaluate and track your progress
- Learn if supplements are helping
- Measure of your muscles are balanced in your body
- Learn if you are at increased for diabetes and heart disease
- Help identify differences in muscle mass after surgery
What Info will the Body Composition Analysis Provide?
- Body composition percentage
- Lean Mass
- Fat Mass
- Distribution of mass
- Bone Density
- Muscle Balance
- Visceral Fat