Craig M. Torosian, MD
Dr. Craig Torosian’s Expertise:
- Hand and Elbow Surgery
- Microsurgery of the Upper Extremity
- Complex Upper Extremity Surgery
Dr. Craig Torosian’s Special Interests:
- Dr. Craig Torosian provides comprehensive orthopedic care for patients suffering with hand and elbow problems.
- He specializes in microsurgery of the upper extremity and complex upper extremity surgery.
Dr. Craig Torosian serves the community as a team physician for the Kane County Cougars and St. Charles High School.
- Dr. Craig Torosian is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity Reconstruction and Microsurgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas
- Orthopedic Surgery, Northwestern’s McGraw Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine, Chicago Medical School, Illinois
- University of Illinois
Dr. Craig Torosian is a Member Of:
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Kane County Medical Society
- Staff, Delnor-Community Hospital, Geneva
- Staff, Provena St. Joseph Hospital, Elgin
Dr. Torosian is the author of numerous articles on hand surgery and children’s orthopedics. He is a prolific lecturer on a wide range of orthopedic topics.
FVO Connection Posts by Dr. Craig Torosian
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Iron Will to Keep on Moving Lands Fox Valley Orthopedics’ Surgeon in World Triathlon Event
- Preventing Hand Injuries in the Home
- Snowthrowers Safety Tips
- Tips for Preventing Hand Injuries in the Home