Eighty percent of adults will experience some type of spine pain and back pain or neck pain in their lives. While many problems resolve themselves, pain that lasts more than a week needs to be evaluated by a physician.
If you have a problem with your back or neck, Fox Valley Orthopedics offers the highest quality of physician service and advanced technological care. In many cases, patients can be successfully treated without the need for surgery.
As our patient, you will be coached, supported, and encouraged, as you learn to control and resolve your symptoms in order to reduce the recurrence and severity of any future problems. The goal is to get your spine back to where it needs to be so that you can enjoy a happy, productive lifestyle.
Spine problems can make life painful. If you are in pain, or are having difficulty with ordinary movements, please call us at (630) 584-1400 for an evaluation. We provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for spine disorders. As part of our comprehensive approach, we provide physical therapy and rehabilitation to maximize the recovery process.
COMMON CONDITIONS OF THE SPINE
- Cervical spondylosis
- Herniated cervical disc
- Herniated lumbar disc
- Kyphosis (dowager’s hump)
- Lower back pain (lumbar)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Spinal deformities
- Spinal infections
- Spinal osteoarthritis (spondylosis)
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors
- Whiplash (neck sprain or strain)
TREATMENTS FOR THE SPINE
- Anterior and posterior scoliosis fusion
- Anterior cervical decompression and spine fusion
- Artificial disc replacement
- Bone morphogenetic protein
- Cervical disc replacement surgery
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Endoscopic discectomy
- Fusion for cervical, lumbar, and thoracic trauma
- Lumbar disc replacement surgery
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Lumbar micro discectomy
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Nerve root block
- Posterior foraminotomy and discectomy
- Posterior lumbar decompression and fusion